Benoît De Cordier appreciates your interest in our products and your visit to our internet site. We want to make clear what happens to the personal data you put at our disposal and we find it important that you don’t feel uncertain while visiting our site. The personal data you put at our disposal, inclusive your e-mail address will be used as follows:
- The information you give us in order to receive information from Benoît De Cordier (e.g. a request for our annual report or other materials) is saved so that we can treat your request for information.
- The information you give us for a job application is saved and treated with the utmost care.
- The personal information you send us can only be safely administered when it has passed our firewall (protection filter). Please consider sending confidential information.
- The saved data will also be used for internal visit analyses in order to optimize our site. This information can also be used to keep you informed of the latest developments of Benoît De Cordier and its products. Please inform us if you don’t want us to use this information (any longer)
- We will not sell or put your personal information at the disposal of third parties, who are no part or direct partner of Benoît De Cordier.
Our website also contains links to other websites that don’t belong to Benoît De Cordier. Benoît De Cordier could however not be held responsible for the privacy measures of these websites.
All the received personal data are saved in a file. Proprietor: Benoît De Cordier. These data are used for the promotion of the products of Benoît De Cordier. You have right of access and correction right with regard to these data. Further information: Public Register (Committee for protection of the Personal Way of life).
2. Conditions for use
The consultation of this site resorts under our conditions for use and under all applicable laws. By visiting and consulting this site you hereby accept the conditions for use, as stated below, without limitation or exclusion.
3. Copyright notice
The content of this site is copyright protected and these copyrights refer to Benoît De Cordier or its suppliers and partners. All rights reserved. No information on this site (among which, but not exclusively, text, presentations, illustrations, pictures and sound) may be copied, transferred, distributed or saved without prior written permission of Benoît De Cordier unless stated otherwise. Modifications of the content of the site are strictly forbidden. Parts of the site contain illustrations that are explicitly part of the copyrights of the suppliers.
4. No guarantee or responsibility
For the information shown on this site, no rights or claims can be attributed what so ever. Benoît De Cordier is not responsible for the information on sites you visit through this site. Links are offered as a service, which does not mean that Benoît De Cordier is responsible for the content of these sites. Besides, it is your own responsibility to check whether or not these sites contain viruses and other things with a damaging character. We can modify any information on this site without prior announcement or agreement.
5. Remarks, questions and suggestions
6. In General
Benoît De Cordier is free to modify these conditions for use by publishing them again on this site. The conditions for use are made up and resort under the legal country of settlement of Benoît De Cordier, Belgium and all disputes will resort under the Belgian jurisdiction. In case of invalidity or infeasibility of a certain part of these conditions for use according to a court with adequate jurisdiction, the involved part of the conditions for use will be considered to be expired, while the remaining stipulations of these conditions for use will be legally considered to remain in effect.
End of these conditions of use.